Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information
Before or at the time of collecting any personal or entity information (collectively “Information”), we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use this Information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified or required by us and for any other compatible or related purpose, unless, in advance we receive any written instructions from the customer, duly confirmed by us as received, to the contrary.
- We will retain Information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purpose(s), for our files and as may be required by law or any related jurisdictional agencies.
- We may send, transmit or copy Information as we deem necessary to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the intended purpose(s), without any further consent by the customer, unless, in advance we receive any written instructions from the customer, duly confirmed by us as received, to the contrary.
- Information received from a customer should be relevant to the purpose(s), must be provided in accordance with our requests and shall be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect information by reasonable security safeguards.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles .
For any further questions or concerns please submit them through our submission form on our Contact Page.